Re: Version of VisAD SpreadSheet program working in stereo

Doug,
Here is a link to our setup that it is working on, called a geowall.
<http://emedia.engr.wisc.edu/pages/geowall/>
Unfortunately, it sounds to me like it is what you have also (or very similar).
Perhaps you don't have the latest nvidia drivers installed?  We are running the
4191 detonators, released in december '02, though I see they released some new
drivers last week, so I'll give those a try today. Also, we are running a
Geforce4 Ti4600 in ours, not a Quadro.  Sorry, I should have specified more
precisely our specs.
-Tim