Re: Adding 2nd view for holoscreen floor projection

Hi Finn,

I'm at a meeting and can't devote much time to this, but
what you need for this is to develop a new extension of
DisplayRendererJ3D. Use that class and DefaultDisplayRendererJ3D
as guides. You would pass an instance of your extenson to
the DisplayImplJ3D constructor. It is in the DisplayRenderer
that the scene graph is created and linked to Java3D. You'd
need to figure out how to have two Views in your scene
graph.