Re: Screen-Locked text renderer.

Jim-

Don Murray wrote:

Nice addition.  how hard would it be to allow
XAxis, YAxis instead of lat, lon?  I would venture
to guess that most people use spatial displays and
not georeferenced ones.

Okay, I answered my own question.  I hacked the main
in ScreenLockedTextJ3D.java and changed Latitude to
YAxis and Longitude to XAxis and it still worked!
So, it looks like this will work for any RealTypes
mapped to XAxis and YAxis (which is what long and
lat were in the original).

Now if only I could have this with a PickManipulationRenderer,
I could have a pickable label on the screen. ;-)

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm