Re: image got rescaled

Maohai,

I really need a test program. Unfortunately, this problem
is probably only vaguely related to msg16052.html in the
visad-list archive.

I think the basic problem is that the call to createImage()
in the VisADCanvasJ2D constructor is retuning null when you
add it to an internal frame, and the calls to getSize() are
returning width = height = 0 (we fudge them to 1). However,
my current fixes for these conditions don't seem to be
working. So I need a test program.