ShapefileAdapter and Rectangle.Double

It looks to me like the ucar.visad.ShapefileAdapter constructor that
takes a java.awt.geom.Rectangle2D.Double object, to set it's bounding
box, uses the (x,y) coordinates of the Rectangle object as the Lower
Left Corner.

This is opposite of what the java.awt.geom.Rectangle2D.Double
constructor uses, is assumes the (x,y) as the Upper Left Corner.

So in order to use ucar.visad.ShapefileAdapter w/ the Rectangle2D the
Rectanlge2D must be constructed incorrectly.

I saw a couple comments about this in the VisAD listServ Archive and I
also was confused for a moment so I thought I would reply.

~Ben