Re: Volume visualization strangeness

I ran into the same when developing my software.  My solution
is to resample the data to a cubic resolution.  I've found
that cubes larger than 128 x 128 x 128 simply take too much
memory, so my application caps things there.

In your case, I'd suggest resampling to 32 x 32 x 32 and
61 x 61 x 61, respectively.  Of course, it will use more
memory, but things will look much smoother.

As for the aspect ratio, I haven't experimented with that,
but my guess is that it will not solve your problem.  If you
try it, though, feel free to share your experiences.

-Curtis