Re: controlling shading

Hi Donna

In short,  your custom DataRenderer needs to override the
makeShadow* methods defined in DataRenderer->RendererJ3D.
The new makeShadow* methods in the custom renderer return
the the new ShadowType extensions you've created.  Of course,
how, and which, ShadowTypes you extend depends on what
you're trying to do.  I'll let Bill elaborate on this further...

TomR