Re: VisAD and SQL databases

I think that ObJectRelationalBridge (OJB) is what you
need to deal with databases. It is an
Object/Relational mapping tool that allows transparent
persistence for Java Objects against relational
databases. It is another good apache project. Here is
the link.

http://jakarta.apache.org/ojb/

Cheers,

Xue-Feng