Re: Including text in a 3D Display.

I did what you told me, but im not able to visualize any text in the

I´ll include the code I´ve written.

Here is where I define my 3D display:
        GraphicsConfiguration gConfig= VisADCanvasJ3D.getDefaultConfig();

        DisplayRendererJ3D renderer= new DefaultDisplayRendererJ3D();

        WriteText3D write3D= new WriteText3D(renderer, gConfig);

        DisplayImplJ3D display3D= new DisplayImplJ3D("display3D", renderer,
DisplayImplJ3D.JPANEL, gConfig, write3D);

The Write Text3D class is the one that extends from VisADCanvasJ3D:

        public class WriteText3D extends VisADCanvasJ3D {

            private String titleText;

            public WriteText3D( DisplayRendererJ3D renderer,
GraphicsConfiguration config) {

                    titleText="Prueba de texto fijo";

            public void renderField(int i) {

                    J3DGraphics2D g2D= this.getGraphics2D();

That´s all. Thanks again for all of your help!!