Re: math reference

Amaral,

>Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:10:14 -0300
>From: "Amaral" <amaral@xxxxxx>
>To: "visad" <visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: math reference

> I will appreciate someone indicate some reading (books?) on math that
> would help me follow the mathematical constructions behind visad
> objects. thaks. amaral.

I wasn't sure that I had the reference -- but I found something:

    R. B. Haber, B. Lucas, & N. Collins: "A Data Model for Scientific
    Visualization with Provisions for Regular and Irregular Grids"

Unfortunately, I can't tell what the publication was (other than it was
an IEEE one) or what the year was.  It's on pages 298 through 305 of a
periodical that has "CH3046-0/91/0000/0298/$01.00 IEE" on the bottom
left of the first page.

I hope this helps.  Perhaps someone else can refine the reference.

Regards,