take a look at my X-Y style plotter

Take a look at my X-Y style plotter implemented using VisAD 2D
under the "prototype of my x-y style plotter / wrapper"
post, and at http://www.geocities.com/qomo/visad/index.html

I made this package so it can be easy to make simple
X-Y style line plot with easy usual controls of color, line
and scale styles etc. If you don't want to use this package
you can find out where do all the control in PlotControlVisAD2D.java
ScaleControlVisAD2d.java and LineControlVisAD2D.java files.
The main plotting class is PlotVisAD2D.java.