questions on functionalities of VisAD X-Y style 2D plots

Hi

Sorry to pile on so many questions. I appreciate people,
particularly Bill, to take time to answer. I will reply
the answers after finish this round.

I would like to know in X-Y style 2D plots
1) Can VisAD set line styles (continuous, dotted, dashed,
dotted-dashed...)? If yes, how do I find out existing choices
of line styles.

2) Is there an *existing* set of shapes for the user to use
as data points in the plot? I see there is support for creating
any shapes and there is an example as how to do this for those
who want to make a shape from scratch. I have tinkered with
the tutorial example P2_06 and tried to map the example realTypes
into Display.Shape, but I don't see anything showing up.

3) Does visAD support legend of data points and line types?
Or the user need to make a legend from scratch?

4) how to change the plotting box aspect ratio without
changing other components? The Display.setProjectionControl()
"streches" or "compresses" all component being drawn. This
is not what I ask for. What I ask for for example, is
how to change the aspect of the box without changing the width
of the ticks, data curves, font and any other thing on the plot.

5) If the user want to change the default mouse behavior
in VisAD plots, generally how is this done?