Re: DODS netCDF server / VisAD netCDF form

Well, it turns out that the taaba.nc DDS URL works fine in
Netscape, but prints out an error message in Internet Explorer.

Since all that matters is that my data is accessible via DODS
within my Java applications, I don't care if IE doesn't work.

What I don't understand is how a browser can impact CGI on the
server side.....

-Curtis