DODS netCDF server / VisAD netCDF form

Hello,

I am just getting started with DODS. I have set up a DODS server
and put up a dataset for testing. I'm running into problems when
I try to grab the data's DDS as follows:

   http://eftemcam.microscopy.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/dods/nph-dods/dods/taaba.nc.dds

The weird thing is, the following HTML URL works fine:

   http://eftemcam.microscopy.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/dods/nph-dods/dods/taaba.nc.html

Also, if you download the dataset directly from:

   http://eftemcam.microscopy.wisc.edu/dods/taaba.nc

then it works just fine from the VisAD SpreadSheet.

I put up another test dataset ("images.nc" that's part of the
VisAD examples), and both of the following work fine:

   http://eftemcam.microscopy.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/dods/nph-dods/dods/images.nc.html
   http://eftemcam.microscopy.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/dods/nph-dods/dods/images.nc.dds

The taaba.nc file was generated with VisAD's netCDF file form.
Thus, this looks to be a bug with either the VisAD netCDF form
or the DODS netCDF server. Anybody know what's going on?

Thanks,
Curtis

P.S. I did one more test, rewriting images.nc with the netCDF
file form to "img-test.nc" and it also works fine. So if it's
a bug in the netCDF form, it only happens sometimes.