question about collaboration

Hello,

I am currently looking at the collaboration mechanism in visAD, and
there is something I'd like to be sure.

Let's say I have a 2nd DisplayImpl which listens changes done by
a DirectManipulationRenderer (like in the Test00.java), in order to
redraw the data.

If I have well understood, the DisplayImpl act on the DisplayRenderers it holds,
in order to get the data and to redraw it.

Is this isn't a problem when one work in remote mode. I mean, the complete
data will be transfered locally, even if the modification affect only a region? (If we have 2 remote displays sharing the same 3D data, and one of them decide to modify a part of the data, the other one is going to get the entire block to redraw it).

Just to be sure...

Thanks a lot.

Nicolas