[Fwd: Re: Class Format Error]

Never heard of this -- sounds like a problem with the class file.  You
might try a google search with "invalid Start pc/length" -- I did and
got lots of hits...mostly things about using incompatible compilers and
runtime environments.  The world of applets can be a difficult one.  I
would recommend that you always use Sun compilers, the visad.jar file as
ftp'd from the homepage, and the Sun Java plug-in for your browsers.
Even then I know you'll have to do some fancy footwork to get Java3D on
your 'client' machines.  That is beyond anything I can help you with...

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison