Re: Still trying to draw histograms in VisAD...

Hi Frank,

For some reason I can't run your program, but I suspect
that you can correctly position your bars by adding:

  ConstantMap(-1.0, Display.YAxis)

to your PointMap array. Since none of the RealTypes in
points_ff's MathType (index -> (day, precip)), the default
YAxis of your bars will be 0.0, the middle of the "box".
The ConstantMap should position them at the bottom of the
box. Please let us know if this doesn't help.