Re: Still trying to draw histograms in VisAD...

Sorry, I did not notice your "cannot use or"...oops. I would suggest just including them in your script...or at least lift the methods out of them that you need for this and including them. I just took all of and stuck it on the beginning of what I just sent you, and got rid of the "subs." references (and the import subs) and it all flew nicely....

Sorry I cannot help with the other questions...

Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Space Science and Engineering Center
Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies
Phone/VoiceMail: 608.262.2759