Re: problem with volume display

Hi Tim,

Volume rendering looks best at a cubic resolution between
32 x 32 x 32 and 128 x 128 x 128 (I wouldn't go larger than
that because it starts eating a prohibitive amount of memory).

If your cube is sparse (say, 4 x 4 x 4), I'd resample it to
a higher resolution and redisplay it.  More memory will be
used, but the display will look better.

-Curtis