Re: General questions about visAD

[Sorry, I was out sick yesterday]

Nicolas Ocquidant wrote:
> I was wondering if the code is still active because
> the dates from sourceforge site are: october 2000.

The tar files on SourceForge are out-of-date because SourceForge
has a very labor-intensive upload process.  The CVS directories
on SourceForge, however, are updated every night, which may be
handy for people who have their own tweaks to VisAD.

To check VisAD out from the SourceForge repository, see:

  http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=10345

which gives most of the details.

Feel free to send me email with any questions you have about the
SourceForge distribution!