RE: scaling/Important

Since you have a 2D domain, your 'protein' array must be dimensioned
[2][#samples].  Also, before you construct the Irregular2DSet, you must
put values into the sampling array.  Aside from that, it is not at all
clear as to what type of domain you really want to make, since your
nested 'for' loops seem to be trying to fill up a regularly-spaced
'grid' of values.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker