Re: 3D Vector plot

The first thing I tried was rotating the plot--it's still just a planar
vector plot. I have also looked at the wvals and confirmed that they aren't
0.0 as well. But if you see nothing wrong in my logic than I must have a 0
values w component. I'll explicitly set them to a constant and see what
happens.

oz