Re: Saving image and scale...

Hi Carlos,

> My question is: I got a a DisplayImplJ2D with a  RealType mapped to RGB.
> I got a LabeledRGBWidget controlling this map.
> Im able to write the display image to disc, but I want to take the color
> scale of the LabeledRGBWidget to the same image, so I can get a GIF file
> with the display and the scale.
>
> I dont know how to do it, and  even if I can do it, so a little help is
> needed!! ;-)

You can get the color table as follows:

  ScalarMap rgbMap = new ScalarMap(..., Display.RGB);
  . . .
  ColorControl control = (ColorControl) rgbMap.getControl();
  float[][] table = control.getTable();
  // now save the table with the image

I don't know enough about your file format to know how
you'd save the color table, but at least this code shows
you how to get the table information from VisAD.