RE: visad and applet

According to your HTML, your applet (a java.awt.Panel) is given a
700x500 pixel space within the browser window to put things into.
Generally, the Panel's LayoutManager determines how this space is
allocated, so it all depends on what Components you have and how you're
telling the LayoutManager to distribute them within the Panel.  Sun's
tutorial contains information on how the various LayoutManagers allocate
space.

Therefore, it probably has much more to do with your Java code than the
HTML.  Also, note that you might have to be a little careful when mixing
awt and swing components...sometimes they don't mix very well...

tom

--
Tom Whittaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison