convex hull

Hello,

I have generated some shapes using (DelaunayCustom(samples,tri)) from the Irregular3DSet. However, the resulting geometry (surface covering) did not turn out the way we want it to be. We are investigating a different algorithm called "convex hull" (http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~lambert/java/3d/hull.html) to generate the surface based on the computed data points.

I am just curious to know if VisAD happens to support this algorithm or method of creating the surface cover. Thanks very much.

john