Re: how to fill in pixels

Perhaps a new DisplayRealType is the 'right' answer, but since the
changes made this morning significantly alter the appearance, I'm
worried about the users out there who were somehow depending on the
'smooth' texture. It seems to me the old 'default' (if that's what it
was) should remain the same??

tom

--
Tom Whittaker