Re: how to fill in pixels

"V. Lakshmanan" wrote:
> I explicitly turned the texture enabling to true ...
> I have put two images on this site, one generated using visad,
> and the other using a C++ OpenGL display that illustrates the
> problem:
>   http://www.nssl.noaa.gov/~lakshman/visad/interpolated.html

Congratulations, Lak, you've uncovered a simple bug that should
have been found 4 years ago and that disabled texture mapping
in your case. The fix (as well as Tom's TextControl fix) is in
the visad.jar and visad_src-2.0.jar files at:

  ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/untested/

Please let us know if this doesn't solve your problem.