need help about data update

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi there,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Recently, I'm designing 3D terrain program by usingVisAD class
library. This program includes 2D and 3D area. Each of them in the different
JFrame. When the user select area of 2D, there will be a correspondence 3D
display. But I found that I can't update&nbsp;3D display&nbsp;currently showing
without closing the program. (It just accept data only once. If I have new
data, it doesn't accept)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Could you please give me any hint that can help me to update 3D
display.&nbsp;&nbsp; This is a urgent project. I really need your help.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Very appreciate!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
easiest way to share and print your photos: <a