Including a GIF.

Hi everybody!!!

First of all, I will like to thank you all of you for your help... It
would be very difficult without you!!!

Ok, here we go. I have a DisplayImplJ3D mapped in this way:
        time -> Animation
        XCoord -> XAxis
        YCoord -> YAxis
        ZCoord -> zAxis
I have included some dataReferences in the display, with this type:

        time ->( (xCoord, yCoord, zCoord) -> concentration)

The problem is that I just want include a GIF in the display; a GIF
of the Madrid area, and I want to represent the surface height too, so
the GIF would not be a "flat" one.

I read the VisAD guide, and,as the GIFAdapter gives me the type:

(ImageElement, ImageLine) -> (Red, Green, Blue)

I think the type to include in my display would be something like these:

(xCoord, yCoord) -> (zCoord, Red, Green, Blue)

My question is: Can i do it? How?

Many thanks again. Waiting for your answers....