Re: Georeferencing in VisAD

Hi Deepak,

VisAD offers the following help:

1. It includes georeferencing details for a variety of earth
satellites and other data sets (e.g., HDF-EOS files).

2. Georeferencing is implicit in a variety of operations,
including array operations. For example, if you subtract one
image from another in a different earth projection, it will
georeference them before subtracting.

3. It enables georeferenced displays of a wide variety of
difference data types, such as images, map boundaries,
regular and irregular grids, particle trajectories, etc.