Re: visAD with windows

Mike:

I've only looked at the Java3D for DirectX, since I use OpenGL on
Windows.

If no one else knows the answer and you want to do a quick check of the
OpenGL version, you can get the auto-installer (which have Java, Java3D
(OpenGL), visad.jar and jython.jar) and install that & test with it
(there are a couple of batch files in the install directory that'll
illustrate the start-up).

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~tomw/visadtutor/jyvis.exe

You can use the 'normal' Windows uninstall to get rid of it when you're
done testing.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker