Re: Missing Data Values

Ben:

Usually you can just use Double.NaN (or Float.NaN) for missing values,
but you say you need this to be "indicated" on the graph.  In that case,
you might need/want to make a symbol of some kind?  If you're using
Jython, there's an easy-to-use interface for Shapes or text strings that
would allow you to put little symbols at the points...for example:

   subs.drawString(display, "X", (9321, 101), color="red", center=1)

would draw a red-colored "X" at time=9321, value=101 (assuming time->x
axis and value->y axis).

tom

--
Tom Whittaker