Problem with DelaunayCustom

Hi,

I have a problem with the DelaunayCustom. The data I get are unstructured with a connectivity list of 8 points per node (a hexahedron).

                7-------------6
              . |           . |
           4    |         5   |
           |    |         |   |
           |    |         |   |
           |    3---------|---2
           |  .           | .
           0--------------1

To get my data into the DelaunayCustom I split the hexahedron into 5 tetrahedron. The 5 tetrahedrons have the following points,

tetra_1 (0,5,7,4)
tetra_2 (0,5,7,2)
tetra_3 (0,2,5,1)
tetra_4 (0,2,7,3)
tetra_5 (7,5,2,6)

Now when I create the DelaunayCustom with the new connectivity list I get the following exception

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
        at visad.Delaunay.finish_triang(Delaunay.java:510)
        at visad.DelaunayCustom.<init>(DelaunayCustom.java:115)
        at visad.DelaunayCustom.<init>(DelaunayCustom.java:43)

Have anyone an idea where the problem the problem is.

Olav