Printing the Display

I saw on the mailing list that someone posted a message with a similar
problem but it was never answered, so here goes again:

The problem:  When I print my image in visAD (to a printer or to file)
it will crop off some of the right edge and the bottom edge of the

Has anyone else experienced this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Below is my code to print:

// this printGraph() method is a member of my class that has a
// DisplayImplJ3D named "display"

public void printGraph()
  class BasicThread extends Thread
    public void run()
      PrinterJob printJob = PrinterJob.getPrinterJob();
      Printable p = display.getPrintable();

        if(printJob.printDialog()) printJob.print();
      } catch(PrinterException printexception)
          { System.out.println("PrinterException"); }

  // Create a thread and run it
  Thread thread = new BasicThread();