RE: Visad Applet

Hi Isaac,

It looks like the appletviewer is not finding your visad.jar file.
Before conversion, make sure you did something like:

   <applet code="MyClass.class" codebase="visad.jar" width=300 height=300>

If you still have trouble, I would need to see your HTML source,
and maybe your applet source to diagnose it.

-Curtis