Re: GRIBCoordinateSystem

Luke,

An often confusing aspect to the GRIB projection definition is that "Ni"
refers to the Longitude Axis and "Nj" refers to the "Latitude Axis".  Note
this is inconsistent with the VISAD documentation included below, depending
on how you read "latitude circle".

In any case, I believe you want:

> CoordinateSystem
>         coordinateSystem
>             new MapProjectionAdapter(new GRIBCoordinateSystem(0,
>               360, 180, -90, -180, 90, 180, 1, 1));

(I changed the 15's to 1's based on your subsequent message).

Also, based on the GRIB spec, Di (longitude increment) and Dj (latitude
increment) are in MILLIDEGREES, so you might also try changing the last two
arguments to 1000 (again note that this is in conflict with the VISAD
documentation).

Take my recommendations with a grain of salt as I am speaking purely from a
GRIB experience perspective - I have no knowledge of the
GRIBCoordinateSystem implementation.

Good Luck!

Steve