Re: Masking data

Hi Cicero,

The best way to eliminate the "Data is null" warnings is to
call DataRenderer.suppressExceptions(true) on the DataRenderer
with null data.  In your case, one way to do this would be to
put something like:

    Vector renderers = display.getRendererVector();
    int size = renderers.size();
    for (int i=0; i<size; i++) {
      DataRenderer r = (DataRenderer) renderers.elementAt(i);
      r.suppressExceptions(true);
    }

after your display setup code.

-Curtis