Re: Problems with resampling

Hi Gunnar,

A very hard problem to diagnose based on the two JPEGs.
I can think of four possibilities:

1. There is a bug in Irregular3Det.valueToInterp(), in which
case we need a lot more information to reproduce it.

2. The difference between our resample methods is in how
we handle points that fall on the outside boundary of the
convex hull of the irregular points.

3. If you have any missing values, how our resample
methods differ in handing that.

4. Perhaps the topology you are passing to DelaunayCustom
does not include all the tetrahedra that you are using in
your resample method.