Reversing scale on an axis

I want to have all the benefits of using the Real.Latitude and Real.
Longitude objects associated with my plotting axes, but I need to
have the northward direction pointing the opposite way than is the
VisAD default. Specifically, I have a 3D plot with latitude and altitude
in the X and Y directions. Latitude, which I assigned to the ZAxis,
comes out of the screen, with north toward the viewer. I want north
to go into the screen. Is it feasible to do this? If it's necessary
to have the axes displayed at the "front" of the plot, this is okay,
I guess.