Re: DisplayImplJ3D input ignored

I've seen this problem for years. The VisAD code is in
visad/java3d/MouseBehaviorJ3D.java and is pretty simple.

The fact that clicking outside of any Java window fixes
the problem leads me to believe that the problem is in
the connection between Java3D, Swing and the windowing
system.

On the other hand, if anyone can suggest a change to the
VisAD code that would work around this problem, we'd be
very happy.