3D texture bug

I imagine this is a Java3D bug (or deeper) but I thought I'd ask if any
of you have similar problems, some idea of what the problem is, or (even
better) a solution.

I'm running Sun's jdk1.4.0 and Blackdown's java3d1.3beta1 on Linux with
a GeForce2 card. When I use GraphicsModeControl.setTextureEnable(true),
all the lines in the display go black. Test03 serves as an example.

The TNT2 card doesn't have this problem - but they are no longer making
those. Nor does, Java3D1.2 - but it crashes a lot.

Thanks,
Doug

| Doug Lindholm, Software Engineer          |  E-mail: lind@xxxxxxxx   |
| Research Applications Program             |   Phone: 303-497-8374    |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research  |                          |
| P.O. Box 3000                             |     There's no place     |
| Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000              |        like $HOME        |