AW: printing

Hi Yakup,

> I have copied Curtis' code and my applet shows print dialog. However,
> when I say print it, it prints nothing.

I think that's because your applet hangs calling the getImage() from an
event-thread. Do you have something like a print-button with an
ActionListener doing the printing job?

> Then I copied Mathias's code and it doesn;t compile it. It gives some
> errors since public void run method defined in a if command.

That's strange because that's a piece of code working fine in my
applications. Would be helpful to see the full error message thrown by
the compiler. Could you please post it?

Cheers, Mathias