Re: printing

Hi Yakup,

It sounds like you are trying to use Internet Explorer to print a VisAD
display.  Any problems you have are very likely browser-related rather
than VisAD-related.

However, VisAD does have built-in support for printing to a printer.
You can print your display by doing:

import java.awt.print.*;
DisplayImpl display = ...;
PrinterJob printJob = PrinterJob.getPrinterJob();
Printable p = display.getPrintable();
printJob.setPrintable(p);
if (printJob.printDialog()) printJob.print();

Please try printing out your display that way, and let the list know
if you still experience the same problem.

-Curtis