Re: Logo

> > Hi everybody, I am a big fan of Visad (a sectarian in fact) and I've
> > created
> > a logo, too. I think it would look fine with one of Mathias' globes.
>
> Thanks for your logo. It looks really good. I added four new globes with
> it. See at http://www.stuempert.de/visadglobes.html again.

Hi, thank you for your efforts. I think that when the logo is projected onto
a sphere it loses a bit of its "flair". I think that it would look very good
at the side of one of the first two globes (So that the text is the same
size as the globe) The 5th globe (with africa, europe and lines) is also
very cool. We're flexible.

Bye

Manuel