From: owner-visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Curtis Rueden
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 12:19 PM
To: Ravi Manthena
Subject: Re:

Ben Alexander discovered a workaround to the problem, as described in:
   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/mfs/89/1487

Unfortunately, the workaround spawns a new browser window (it
uses Javascript to do it, then keeps reusing that same window).
But, it does seem to solve the problem.

Good luck,
Curtis