Re: Oops, Re: General advice (graphs?)

Is there a design plan for adding graphs to visad?  I am curious how you
plan to factor out the layout from the rendering of graphs, given that it
is so tied to domain-specific constraints.  Will there be a set of common
graph-layout algorithms as well as a java interface for providing a layout
algorithm?

Thanks,

--Oscar

***The contents of this email message are confidential and proprietary***