Re: General advice (graphs?)

Hello steve and others,

I have read about a node/edge centric approach in this thread - I am very
interested in this, however, I may have misunderstood your intentions
completely.

I'm am currently thinking about making visad depict graph structures by using
the Flow display mappings, which can be used to paint vectors, and thus could
be used to draw the edges between nodes of a graph.

What I want to say: if anyone is also working on making visad depict graphs,
it would be great if we could get together and think about it.

Yours

Manuel Simoni