Re: Official VisAD logo

My two cents:

I think the logo should include "VisAD" in 3D.

We should also have an animated version that rotates, zooms, or whatever.

I like the idea of including some data representation (e.g. a globe) but
we shouldn't be too specific about the type of data (e.g. met only) since
VisAD can do so much more.

Ideally, we should use VisAD to create it.

Hopefully someone more creative that I can implement such a thing.

Doug

| Doug Lindholm, Software Engineer          |  E-mail: lind@xxxxxxxx   |
| Research Applications Program             |   Phone: 303-497-8374    |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research  |                          |
| P.O. Box 3000                             |     There's no place     |
| Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000              |        like $HOME        |