Re: 3D Visualization Problem

Xianjie Yi wrote:
> Please excuse my ignorance in visad,I used the DelaunayCuston(flooat[][]
> samlple, int[][] tri) to generate Delaunay Triangulationa and tested to be
> right (return true with Delaunay.test(samples)). Then I passes it to
> Irregular3DSet to establish the domain set. Why still it just give  me some
> points in 3d space instead of 3d graph? Do I have to use the complete
> DelaunayCustom Constructor?If anyone could please attach me a short program
> on using Irregular3DSet, see to visualizing a cube but the samples are
> irregular, I will appreciate it very much. Thanks so much for your time.

If you still get points, that probably means that your
Irregular3DSet has manifold dimension = 3. Your 'int[][] tri'
should be dimensioned int[ntris][3] to define 2-D triangles,
rather than int[ntris][4] which would define 3-D tetrahedra.

You should have to use the complete DelaunayCustom Constructor.
I think it is only a matter of manifold dimension.