RE: 3D Visualization Problem

Please excuse my ignorance in visad,I used the DelaunayCuston(flooat[][] samlple, int[][] tri) to generate Delaunay Triangulationa and tested to be right (return true with Delaunay.test(samples)). Then I passes it to Irregular3DSet to establish the domain set. Why still it just give me some points in 3d space instead of 3d graph? Do I have to use the complete DelaunayCustom Constructor?If anyone could please attach me a short program on using Irregular3DSet, see to visualizing a cube but the samples are irregular, I will appreciate it very much. Thanks so much for your time.

regards.

Yi